11. Jun MARRS® OFFSHORE Handrails
MSS introduces MARRS® OFFSHORE – Advanced FRP Phenolic Handrail Systems
MARRS® OFFSHORE is a unique Pipex px® patented handrail system designed and developed in-house to meet the required strength, toughness, fire reaction performance and safety properties in offshore Oil and Gas Installations, including NORSOK compliance. This product is also used extensively in other fire critical areas such as London Underground, Nuclear Processing facilities, Military facilities etc, due to its enhanced fire integrity and very low smoke emissions and toxicity in fires.
- Highly Corrosion Resistant – maintains long term structural integrity.
- Lightweight – very significant weight saving over steel
- Highly Robust & Durable
- Factory OR Field assembled (no hot works)
- Safety Enhancements – continuous round top rail, with no sharp corners
- Fully versatile for edge protection, stairs and platforms.
- Will accept lighting and cable trays
- Fast Track Installation
- Cost Saving
- Maintenance Saving
- Designed for both New-build & Brownfield retrofit installations on offshore rigs, FPSO’s etc
Please refer to the comparison matrix below for typical advantages compared to traditional steel or aluminum handrail systems.