MARRS® Offshore is a unique, weight-saving structural handrail system designed specifically for use offshore, including NORSOK compliance. The patented FRP composite handrailing offers many advantages such as:
- The world’s 1st FRP phenolic NORSOK offshore handrails.
- Extremely lightweight in comparison to all steel equivalents.
- Highly corrosion resistant. Salt Mist Testing completed to BS EN 60068-2-52:1996 test.
- Fire retardant. Negligible combustibility, smoke & toxicity risks.
- Operative friendly. Smooth & warm to touch
- Virtually maintenance free. UV protected with non-polyurethane paint options available.
- Factory prefabricated panels for fast track installation.
- No hot works required.
- Safety enhancements continuous uninterrupted safety/ emergency egress hand grips.
- Extended service life 40+ years.
The handrail system also includes ladders and gates made in the same material.