Over-Pressure Modules for Zone 1 & 2 for a Safe and Comfortable Workspace
Any Module application for Zone 1 & 2. Designed, built and certified according to DNV 2.7-1, DNV 2.7-2, NORSOK Z-015 requirements and NEK IEC 61892.
- Standard sizes: 10, 16, 20 or 30 ft.
- A60 fire rated isolation.
- Equipped with fire detectors, manual call point and gas detectors in air intake.
- Air condition system and portable fan unit for placement in unclassified area.
- Heating coil mounted in air-intake.
- Equipped with self-closing door and A60 windows.
- Easy hook up of electric power outside the module with junction boxes.
- Automatically shutdown of telephone and data with loss of over-pressure.
- Equipped with terminal for monitoring of module status.
Ergonomic design and excellent space utilization:
- Very low noise level from the HVAC system.
- Good internal height with clear ceiling.
- Spot lights with dimming above work desks.
- Emergency hatch including window.
- Multi voltage transformer from 400 to 690 V simplifies connection to main supply.
- Large and user friendly display for pressure control.
- Equipment positioned easy accessible for maintenance.
- Standardization of equipment makes it easy to obtain spares.